Already a member? Renew your membership here >>>
The Commercial Growers of Wisconsin (formerly Commercial Flower Growers of Wisconsin) was founded in 1953. Based out of Milwaukee, it was established to provide education to area businesses in the horticultural industry. The CGW has now expanded to include all horticultural Wisconsin businesses and professionals who seek to improve their plant growing and marketing practices. Our diverse membership consists of businesses, educators and students from across Wisconsin and nearby states. Here are the valuable benefits you'll gain by becoming a member of the CGW:
- Educational programming
- Networking opportunities
- Insights into the latest growing trends
- Updates on important issues affecting our industry
- Opportunities to tour various greenhouses and horticultural operations throughout the state
- Access to special events such as the CGW Annual Field Day held at the UW West Madison Agricultural Research Station and CGW Annual Fall Conference traditionally held at Floral Plant Growers in Denmark, WI.
- The CGW has representation on the Wisconsin Nursery & Landscape Association (WNLA) board of directors which serves the state’s Nursery and Landscape Industry. Comprising of nearly 200 members- including growers, landscapers, retailers, and suppliers, the WNLA plays a vital role in meeting the legislative advocacy demands of Wisconsin's green industry. It also strongly supports research and education.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
STEP 1: Fill out our online application form
STEP 2: Make your 1st dues payment
If you prefer to mail-in your dues, please make check payable to the Commercial Growers of Wisconsin and mail check along with your application to:
Commercial Growers of Wisconsin
5301 Portsmouth Way
Madison, WI 53714